Ken Li con QiGong: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Qi Gong Meditation, Healing and Exercises in 20 Minutes a Day (Meditation and Fitness for Better Health and More Happiness Book 1)
Discover how anyone, young or old, can experience ease of movement and lower stress in just minutes a day using the ancient practice of QiGong.
Today only, get this Amazon feature for just $0.99. Regularly priced at $9.95. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Qigong is a very popular exercise technique commonly practiced in China and throughout the world. It translates to the mastery of the energy of life, and involves both the body and the mind. It has had a long history in Chinese tradition, which speaks volumes about its general effectiveness. Because it’s been passed down and recorded for thousands of years, there are numerous health benefits that have been associated with qi gong. It can help treat a variety of problems for people that do have health complications, and help regular people become less stressed.
Learn how to achieve these benefits for yourself when you pick up this book today!
Qi gong has three basic tenets: breathing, intentionality, and movement. It’s critical that one starts off very easily and develop the correct breathing technique before moving on to intentionality, and master intentionality before adding movement. One key aspect of qi gong is that it emphasizes the slow building of a foundation, and then adds other movements and practices to it. That’s precisely why there is such a huge emphasis on breathing technique. In order to develop a good qi gong habit, one can start off practicing for only a few minutes a day, any time of the day, but practicing 20 minutes in the morning is ideal.
In this book you will discover:
- The three tenets of qi gong are breathing, intentionality, and movement
- Qi gong exercises that champion excellence through focused practice
- Differences between two types of qi gong: tai chi and kung fu
- Beginner exercises that use a variety of movements with posture, different breathing exercises, and focused intention
- Exercise to decrease stress-related complications in particular
- How practice can also help almost all of the systems of the body, including the cardiovascular and the respiratory systems
- Why qigong, unlike yoga, can be done by anyone, even people with disabilities, and may help reduce joint pain and alleviate depressive symptoms
- How to master the breathing that is essential to qi gong practice
- Beginner friendly: Start each exercise sitting and then move to a standing position
- How to master Intentionality and still your mind
- Practical tips on adding qigong into your daily routine, even if you "don't have the time."
You can build qi gong routine in just a few minutes every day.
Buy now and take advantage of the special pricing - this book is regularly 9.95!
Download your copy today!